Thursday 31 May 2012

work...

Second week of the summer job is allmost over, and I'm allready kinda tired of it. The place and most of the people are familiar to me from last year, so that's reduced stress, but also contributed to the boredom. S is working there too occasionally, but her main  job is in Turku, so I don't see her that often, and as a rule I don't do "social" very well, so most coffee breaks etc. are spent reading or texting with J and other people. And when one adds the way too early mornings to that equation, the result is one grumpy, shoulder- and backpain - suffering Mickster.

Oh well, atleast I don't have to use all my concentration on the job and there's quite much noise, so I'm free to frolic in whichever fantasy world that currently interests me. As long as I don't accidentally saw my fingers off or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment