Friday 11 May 2012

If I could have just one single thing in this life,
I would wish for my beloved to be happy.

Even if it meant I would give up my own happiness for even one chance at it for them;
I would go through with it; I would give my freedom a thousand times over, if only my dearest could have one day to do as they wished without consequence.

                                                                                          "The sacrifice for the Beloved"
11.5.2012


"Goodnight; my only regret is not kissing you when i had the chance..."-  
                                                                                           I wanted to tell him,                                        
but I knew I couldn't do that and be completely honest.

Instead I stayed silent, and let him believe I didn't care enough to even tell I wouldn't miss him.

That is my one regret about the boy who sang about my darkbrown eyes.

"Tales of a scarred heart #3"
5.5.2012





I told you there might be bad poetry on this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment